Thursday, July 13, 2006

ok, here I am, in Barcelona, already for 3 weeks! wow, I just love this city! Even more than Paris, can u imagine this?:) Paris's on my top list for sure but Barca... you erally feel life here! And u enjoy it! So by now I've been going out every single night except last TUesday when I was just so tired that I went to bed at 23.00!:) unbeliavably early for me:P but yesterday I was awake again and went to explore really nice old area of the city called Gracia (former gipsy area and now one of the most beautiful parts of Barca). Finally me and my au pair friends here ended up in Champañeria drinking Cava (Spanish champaign) and eating sandwiches with Chorizo (sausages) for just 2.5 euros, I love this place. Even though it's so crowded that u hardly can move or even breath there but it's 1 of the most tipical places in Barca (especially if u wanna get drunk really cheap:).
But today I guess I'll have to stay in to save some money for tomorrow coz it's Friday and I have to go out! Yeah, money're always a problem. here I get just 60 euros a week for my expences (in sweden it was around 90) and even though everything's much cheaper here but also there're much more things to do:) and much more coctails to drink:PP ohh, Mohito....! it's so great in here:) Although I'm starting to afraid to become an alcoholic here:P it's not like I'm getting drunk every day but at least I drink some alcohol almost every single night! Well maybe after half a year in Sweden living almost like a nun it's ok.....
oh, to everybody who doesn't know my great news: I'm gonna study at least for 6 months in Royal Technical University in stockholm starting from end of August! so happy:) gonna study project planning etc.
and of course continue my au pairing stuff (i have found really nice family in Stockholm) and learning Swedish.

OK, that's all for today, Katya (2 year old)'s sleeping but I guess she's gonna wake up soon so I have to come home (in internet cafe, this stupid family here doesnt even have internet at home:()

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Эх.... как бы я была бы рада оказаться там же, где и ты.... Вчера я получила кредит на машину..... Надеюсь, через пару недель купить и начать ездить.... На самом деле, я написала тебе big letter, но у меня заглючит инет, и я не смогла тебе его отослать:(
Я решила через два года валить из РФ. М.б. это будет учеба в USA, м.б. еще что-то. Скорее всего, Америка. Тетя Люда уговорила. Но, с Американским гражданством в Европу гораздо проще въехать.... ТАк, что.... Блин... как я соскучилась. Хочу безумно тебя увидеть. Целую.... :) Аня